Sunday, December 31, 2017

Baseball Cap Sharpie Art!


*sips tea*

Oh--hello! I didn't see you there. *sets down classic novel* *adjusts lapels*

Hope everyone is having a good Liminal Spacemas! And in referencing Christmas, Imma brag a bit here...

One of my gifts was a plain white baseball cap branded by the lovely (nonexistent--thanks a lot, Gerard) MCR5 . I decided to spice it up a bit.


I didn't really know what I was doing at first, so I started by filling in the border of the rim. Already, it looked minimally better.



After much Pinterest- and Tumblr-surfing in the zentangle and tattoo tags, I came across an entirely ink-unrelated photograph of a forest. Perfect!




Originally, when I first drew in the trees, I was just going to leave it to the front bit... but of course, it looks better all the way around.



Time to spruce up (hahaha get it "spruce" like the trees on the hat bc they're coniferous like spruce trees hahahahahahaha i love to have fun) the lid!



Le final product:





Daaaaaaaaamn, Gerry.

Anyway, so I made a Panic! hat like this as well, but with beeg flowers instead of tiny trees:



Don't threaten me with a pretty odd hat!!1 

(I apologize.)

So yeah, that's a thing. Thanks for reading!
HAPPY NEW YEAR,
-nessa




No comments:

Post a Comment