Thursday, February 22, 2018

Kai'sa (League of Legends)


uggghhhhh.

I hate switching main emails. Also, calculus sucks. I'm just gonna, like, sleep until June now.

Anyway.

Since November, our two computers have been alternately fizzing out, so I haven't been able to set up my Wacom in ages. Now that I can practice my digital art again, I've been drawing a lot--but guess what.

I did it.

I finally made a painting in under 12 hours.

Now, all together, it would've taken me less than four hours to actually create this one from start to finish. But, you know. We're a one-computer-at-a-time family, so others want a turn, and I happen to like my 8 hours of sleep every night (not that I ever get it). So, quickly finishing art is a near-impossible task for me--and yet, I managed to diddit. Yey mee.

So, here it is! The new champion I've been obsessed with since Phy made that leak video a few days ago:


Dude. I love her.

Although I do have to complain that her voice acting is a little monotone, she has some pretty awesome lines. And crazy playmaking abilities. And have you SEEN that Bullet Angel skin (Neon Genesis Evangelion, anyone??).

Another complaint, though, is that she had braids and slightly darker skin in her concept art, but in her current splash, she has straight brown hair and a softer-looking face. Like, before, she looked like a darker, smaller version of Illaoi, and now she's... nondescript. Just another Akali or Katarina or MF, but with brown hair and a wetsuit. Yawn.

But. The concept of Kai'sa is fabulous, anyway. I'll take what I can get.

(Also, fun fact: she's Kassadin's daughter! Hootie tootie.)

So, there you have it. I'd upload my drawing process step-by-step but, you know, this one's pretty straightforward. I'll leave it at this and go get me some lunch.

Thanks for reading,
-nessa


No comments:

Post a Comment