Tuesday, December 19, 2017

memes but its league of legends


Hi. Me again, unfortunately.

So one day I sketched a meme featuring Rakan (my main), Xayah, and Ahri... and then another with Warwick... and then I Couldn't Stop...

Here are about half of the ideas I came up with (I was too lazy to draw out a zillion crappy memes):


- Vi as Chuck Norris. Yesssss.


- I have done this ingame as Rakan, which enrrRRAGED my Xayah (to be fair, it was accidental... sorta...)


- WW Doge! (Warwick makes a better Doge than Nasus, I think.)


- Conspiracy Ezreal. (I blatantly stole this pun from Ryan Higa, lol)


- Can Tahm Kench have a Dat Boi skin please??


- Taric and Ez + creepy Teemo, ft. possibly the best gay vine in existence (I had to put it in snapchat format bc images > video... this is still meme material, right?)


- justdarkinthings: because when Varus and Kayn aren't being so edgy, they're hair braiding and slumber partying and gossiping about [Aatrox and Rhaast]


- CAVEMAN NIDALEE



Yeah, so a lot of unfinished sketches here, but idrc because they're terrible memes anyway.

I have a lot more ideas/started drawings where that came from, so maybe I'll post more another time? (Or, you know, maybe I'll start doing something productive for once.)

Anyway.
- nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment