Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Random drawings


Konichiwa, hallo, ciao, 'sup.

I felt like posting something, but I didn't really have any step-by-steps or new ideas to talk about. And so, I gathered a bunch of stuff I've drawn recently to stick in my blog! I don't have much to say about these pieces individually, so imma just glomp em all here with a short description for each pic.


I wanted to study my tabby cat, Mojo, a little bit. This is a collection of very quick sketches, captured in motion or in memory... I've never been great at drawing cats, so this was a good exercise for me.




 I've been seriously considering applying to a publishing company as an illustrator. While I'm writing my ~*~graphic~novel~*~, this can be one of my jobs on the side. They've asked for pictures of children--presumably for kids' books--so hey. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of kids, I can still draw 'em, right?


Okay, so fun fact here. That little kid with the horse up top? Here she is, all grown up, as the co-protagonist of my current project. Wowee! #GlowUp!


Protag #2, even more grown up than he looks in the actual current events of the story. His hair is longer, he has no beard, and he's a real skinny-squishy kinda guy, you know? Mr. Buff Macho Man up here appears like fifty years into the future; long story (heh).




This was one of my first completed digital artworks, like, ever. Honestly, there's not much that I particularly like about it... I also kinda feel like I should've kept his face blank, for some reason. Maybe I'll go back and redo it someday. Anyway, I LOVE the way I did his hair. FABULOUS.






And what better way to end this off than a series of Final Fantasy XV portraits? Mah bois are back. (I feel like Gladio's telling an embarrassing story about Chocobo-Butt Prompto here. Noct and Iggy are all there for roasting the poor kid.)


Remember when I said this wasn't a gaming fanart blog? 
Yeahhh. 
I lie.


Okay, so story time! I totally thought that the new Sabrina spinoff was already on air, but apparently it isn't? I live under a rock. Anyway, I was a BG actor on the set twice this last week, and it turns out the main guy was on a show I used to watch All The Time as a tween. Not gonna name any names in case it's all hush-hush rn. Maybe it's already leaked. Maybe nobody cares. I dunno. Still won't squeak. (The world will find out soon enough.)

So yeah, that was pretty cool! I felt POSITIVELY AWESTRUCK in his GODLY PRESENCE or whatever.



Anyway, that's my post. Ta-daaa!

Sayonara, strudeldusseldorf, ciao, later.

-nessa


No comments:

Post a Comment