Monday, September 25, 2017

Get your short stories published!


I just found this writing submission website, through which you can find submission calls for anthologies and magazines. These are paid gigs, people! 

I'm fairly certain this is legit, and a better place to publish your bad fetus fiction than Wattpad: https://writingcareer.com/

As I've probably said many many times before, I want to be a graphic novelist. I really do. But I find blocks of words on a blank sheet much less daunting than blocks of images, dialogue, and movement that won't confuse my potential readership... Anyway, these 5-cent-a-word gigs can help soften the blow on my rent, so I'm going to give it a shot.

Wish me luck (and good luck to you, if you happen to be interested),

-nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment